More Twitter Followers Tips

free followers twitter
What I do to find free followers in Twitter. Just simple Tips

Here is list of things which I personally do to get twitter followers FREE:

In my twitter campaign when I want to get twitter followers free first thing I do is – I post some interesting tweets (which contain some interesting, usefull tips, tricks and links) on my twitter profile (this will draw more people’s attention). Second and very important thing is to have filled out your ‘bio’ or ‘description’ field on your twitter profile (with this you will have more back follows).
On this link you can read about one research post that shows that twitter profiles that contain ‘bio’ attracts 8 times more twitter followers free then one without ‘bio’ field filled out (http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/4604/Can-Having-a-Twitter-Bio-Get-You-8-Times-as-Many-Followers.aspx)

Another very important thing is to put on your twitter profile some custom image. I usually use red colored images (instead of the default image, because it’s much more noticeable then when it is in other colors, and it draw’s people’s attention).
Then I find some other twitter profiles whose subject or topic is related to the subject of my twitter profile and which has at least several 10,000′s of followers (these twitter profiles are getting new followers quickly, and this way you’ll avoid following the same people again).
You can find those profiles through many twitter directories.
You can also find those twitter profiles if you already have twitter profile which has at least few 1000′s of followers by logging into this service MyTweeple.com, and by searching through your followers (you do this by clicking on link ‘Your Followers’ and by sorting them clicking on drop down menu in which you can sort them by number of followers; you can see how many followers all of your followers have and if their twitter profile is related to the subject or topic of your twitter profile).

Then I start following with Tweepi up to 500 of their twitter followers (i start doing this when it is 9:00 am in USA, because my main target are USA visitors). This way I get targeted followers (followers who are interested in what I want to promote).
Then after 48 hours (or every other day) I unfollow all those that are not following me, and again follow another 500 followers from another twitter related account (this way I avoid following the same people again), and again after 48 hours I repeat this process.
I don’t recommend following more then 500 people at once, because your twitter account might get suspended. And you should wait some 48 hours before unfollowing those people that are not following you for the same reason. And you must not unfollow people right after following certain number of people for the same reason.
After following some 500 people on twitter – in the next two days you will get around 200 people following you back. This way you will get new twitter followers (every month I get around 3000 new followers on each of my twitter profiles).
And what is also very important is that if your primary target are USA visitors you should do this from 9:00 am (in United States) and on. Visitors from USA, Canada and other western countries use much more electronic ways of payment then people from other parts of the world. If you this when most of them are sleeping, you will have much lower response rate and number of visitors from these countries .

http://free-follower-twitter.blogspot.fr/2012/10/use-social-exchange-sites-to-get-free.html

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire